(Welcome to Salem Kayak Rentals LLC)
We are Salem's first ever Kayak and Paddle Board Rental business, to offer a full guided kayak tours through out Oregon. Same time offering rentals as well. We specialize in organizing tours on customers availability and being more flexible.
SUNSET KAYAK TOURS
Salem Kayak Rentals LLC is partner with (Cancer Creates Warriors) since 2020. They are a nonprofit out of Eugene Oregon. They empower and inspire cancer survivors, teach, coach, wellness, nutrition, fitness and more. Salem Kayak Rentals LLC offers free of charge Therapeutic Kayak Tours through their marathons.
SALEM KAYAK RENTALS LLC
offers a large variety of different kinds of Kayak Designs on many kinds of apparel. We offer hoodies, tees, tanks, tote bags, mugs, and much more!
The print is embedded into the fabric. Will last for years and not fade. We offer different kinds of fabric for all types of skin comfort. Choose from many different kinds of colors as well. If you like a KAYAK trucker snap back hat.
Please text us at 503-877-8449
- Fri, Jul 14Wheatland Ferry West Salem SideBBQ Agate Rock Contest! Enjoy fun, sun, rock hunting and BBQ! Must send text to complete reservations to 503-877-8449, $10 per person, $45 to reserve kayak & gear shuttle included if you need a kayak. (Only 8 spots available for rentals). Tour guide included
- Fri, Aug 11West Linn Boat RampFiesta Tacos at the Narrows in West Linn, food by Fuego Mexican Grill Keizer. Prizes for best dress, music, food. Must send text to complete reservations to 503-877-8449, $12 per person, $45 to reserve kayak & gear shuttle included if you need a kayak. (8 spots open for rentals, Tour guide included.
- Mon, Aug 14Free Kids Kayak Lessons & BBQFree Kayak Lessons & BBQ for kids 12yrs and under. Guardians/ Parents must send text to 503-877-8449 to sign up. Will need first and last name, email address to send waivers. There is only 5 time slots available 1:00PM, 1:40PM ,2:20PM ,3:40PM, 4:20PM (limit of 6 kids) at each time slot.
- Mon, Sep 04Labor Day Floaty Float Kayak PaddleLabor Day Floaty Float Kayak Paddle with BBQ, Music, Games & Prizes! It is $12 per person, $45 if you need to rent a kayak, includes tour guide, kayak/ gear is shuttled to launch/ take out (8 spots open for rentals). All kayakers welcome, floaty requirement for parade/prizes. Waiver must be signed.
- Sun, Sep 10KeizerPaddle to end Alzheimer's. Help make a difference and paddle in memory of a loved one. After float, BBQ & Ceremony. Float from Salem to Keizer. Free Kayak Rentals/shuttle. Contest for most purple! Participate in the promise garden.
- Sun, Oct 01SalemEnjoy a Free Halloween Costume Kayak Contest, bag of Candy on the Willamette River by the Minto Brown Bridge. Games, Prizes, Treats and Music! Everyone must sign waivers. Sunday Oct. 1st 11:30AM-1:15PM
- Thu, Nov 23Marion CountyEnjoy Hot Cider & Donuts on your Thanksgiving morning kayak paddle. Prizes for biggest leaf found floating on the lake. Good times with great company! So far, we have had really beautiful Thanksgiving Day weather. Must text (Thanksgiving Paddle) to 503-877-8449 to RSVP. Only 8 free rentals
JOIN THE CAUSE
AWARENESS KAYAK PADDLE
Each Year we Bring Awareness to Domestic
Violence. By Providing a Kayak Awareness in October. In hope we can raise money for nonprofit: Center for Hope and Safety in Salem Oregon. 100% of the proceed goes straight to the organization. I have first-hand experience, on what it takes to survive an abusive situation with children. And understand how critical it is to escape, with knowledge, victims' rights, and critical resources to help keep the survivors alive and safe, after they escape. After my kids and I successfully escaped. I had become a full-time volunteer victim advocate for the Marion County district attorney office for 2.5 years from 2007 to 2010, and 6 mths at Marion County Parole and Probation. And been advocating and helping victims ever since. If you like to help, get involved or donate. Please click here: to our fundraising page. Thank You.
JOIN THE CAUSE
June Is Alzheimer’s And Brain Awareness Month: Showing Support For Those Living With Dementia
After the recent loss of my Father, who first suffered from Dementia, then followed by Alzheimer's and died shortly in Oct. 2022 at the age of 69yrs old. Before my Father passed, he asked if I could do a kayak Fundraiser to help people like him. He told me how hard it was for people like him. And wanted me to bring awareness. I promise him I will. No donation is too small. Every little bit helps makes a big difference. If you like to join in fundraising or like to donate to the cause. Please click here:
to be redirected to our fundraiser page.